Monday, September 22, 2008

BLOG

OK so I finally broke down and started a blog. I can't promise I will update it often but I will try. Our lives aren't very exciting. I have been married for almost 7 years to a wonderful man named Adam. We don't have kids yet but we have nieces and a nephew that keep us busy. We have two golden retrievers. Mossimo is 5 and Stussy is 5 months old. Stussy will be lucky to make it to 1.WARNING: I do use sarcasm frequently, sorry. No seriously though that puppy is very naughty and made us realize we are not ready for kids yet. I won't type a lot especially because my hand is broken and I have a cast so I'm typing with one hand. I broke my hand wakesurfing and have to have a cast for 3 months. I was going to the lake every weekend but that put a stop to that.

4 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

I am so proud of you for breaking down and I am so excited to hopefully stay in touch this way. I love and miss you tons. How are you???
love alexis

amber belmonte said...

welcome to the blogging world :)
www.amberbelmonte.com

kristina said...

yay! I'm glad you started blogging-- don't let a broken limb slow you down!

How have you been? Where are you working now?

If dog ownership was a true test for parenthood, Jeff & I would never have had a child-- to be honest, my baby girl is easier than the bulldog pup we had for 6 months. . .

The Harris Family said...

Hey!! I am so excited you started a blog!! That stinks about your hand...hope you get back to the lake soon!