Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Whats new






So Stussy is getting better. I don't want to give him away anymore, which is a good sign. He is so cute sometimes I just want to hug him until his head pops off. He loves to lay next to, or on top of Mossimo. Mossimo doesn't really like that he gets up and lays somewhere else then two seconds later Stussy goes and lays next to him again. Its a cute game i don't think Mossi enjoys it. Adam has been building a BBQ island in our backyard so Stussy was trying to help but was locked in the dog run. He got his head stuck in the fence because he is getting so big. So of couse we took pictures, because it was funny and we are cruel. Ah good times.













4 comments:

amber belmonte said...

izzie used to get her head stuck ALL the time! you'd think she would learn!

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! i know you'll make gorgeous babies! 10 of them! maybe 12!

i heard you + ali went out to lunch! man, i am so sad i missed it!

your dogs look so cute + cuddly! we're actually looking for someone to take izzie because we can't have her in our new house. so now i'll just enjoy the pictures you + ali post of all your dogs.

Alexis Treese said...

I didnt know you had a blog!! What a cute doggie! PS I loved having a 4 hour cafe rio lunch with you last week!

The Sorensen Family said...

They are so sweet I want to kiss their little faces. Cutest kids ever:)

Martinson Family said...

Lauren....I'm going to beat your butt! You didn't tell me you finally broke down & got a blog. I'm glad you did though. :) Cute dogs!